I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Friday 27 June 2014

Vulpine + Oliver Spencer

A lot of men have resorted to cycling to work. With the heavy traffic & parking problems in most cities why wouldn't you? Plus it's a great way to get a time effective workout in. One of the biggest things that has changed in recent years is the esthetic appeal of both bikes & bike related gear. We should probably thank the hipsters in Shoreditch for that. I stumbled across a really awesome cycling blazer. Yes blazer. It's a collaboration between Vulpine & Oliver Spencer and the result is highly desirable. It's full of tech including showerproof fabric & reflective details. Gentleman, if you're a cycle type of guy, this is a good buy. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment