I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Friday 27 June 2014

Aesop

If you have some spare change laying around then ditch the febreze and opt for something a little more special; Aesop's post-poo drops. Most of us are familiar with the rise of Aesop's dominance in the skincare market but few are aware that the brand has branched out a little to include products such as deodorant,mouthwash and something to deal with disagreeable smells. I am aware that this might appear to be some kind of extravagant joke but let me assure you that these little drops of citrus heaven are surprisingly effective. At least you will now have best smelling washroom in town. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment