I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Drink

Today's post is about a very special bottle of vodka. Even if vodka isn't your spirit of choice it is a necessary staple in your spirits cabinet. The bottle was designed by American painter John Alexander and is a true masterpiece. The bottle is so unique in fact that it took two years for the factory to begin production. I can comfortably say that the bottle doubles up as an impressive addition to any art collection. So what is this bottle of vodka I'm talking about? It's Dan Aykroyd's crystal head vodka. It happens to be additive-free too... a handy selling point for all you alcoholic homeopaths out there. You can purchase a bottle from 31dover.com. Enjoy it gentleman. JB



No comments:

Post a Comment