I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Friday 27 June 2014

Monmouth

The best espresso in London can be found at Monmouth. The company prides itself on comprehensive sourcing & roasting processes. The beans are brought in from the 4 main regions on the world bean belt, Guatemala, El Salvador, Ethiopia and Indonesia to name a few, and their organic whole milk comes from Jeff Bowles in Somerset. The Covent Garden branch is the crowning jewel of the company where you can easily queue for over 15 minutes for your morning latte. A wait well worth it. If I happen to be in town I occasionally pop in and purchase a bag of ground coffee for the cafetiere. One of the best cups of home brew you will ever sip. Monmouth - 27 Monmouth Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9EU. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment