I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Ascari Bicycles

I believe every item you own or utilise is an extension of yourself. With this ideology engrained in my psyche I tend to favour craftsmanship & design over utility more often than not. The subject of this post embodies the aforementioned qualities quite superbly.
Ascari bicycles are handcrafted in the USA. The founders Helio Ascari & Gary Mathis set out to build the most aesthetically pleasing & finest bicycles in the world. Each bike is a literal masterpiece... I'm confident in saying they succeeded. Each bike is built form scratch once you have place dour order. You can have as much or little influence on the final design as you desire. The result will be costly (please enquire @: www.ascaribicycles.com) but breathtaking. For me, that is worth an unlimited amount of investment.
The next time you are in the market for a bicycle look no further then these masters of the trade. Plus, riding is good for you... JB




No comments:

Post a Comment