I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Friday 27 June 2014

JIVE

Gentleman, I feel this is a suitable follow on post from the Vulpine blazer. It's one of highest demanded bikes on the cycle market right now; the JIVE bike. There are two unreal facts about this bike: 1- it is entirely foldable allowing you to pick it up and take it with you (yes it is light enough, just 15kg), and 2- it is electric. The bike can go up to 20 miles before it needs a recharge. The manufacturers add that the electric motor makes it feel like you are always riding downhill. One final awesome feature is the bikes ability to connect to your smartphone with an intelligent dashboard allowing the JIVE app to take care of your upcoming trip. It's pretty pricey, but it is damn cool. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment