I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Manoftheworld.com

When you purchase a vehicle, whatever your budget may be, you have two choices: buy a 'lesser' new car or a 'greater' second hand car. I prefer the later option. There is something special about great cars regardless of their age. Recently I have developed a great appreciation for vintage cars. Vintage cars of all forms really. I have a great treat for you today...Go check out the automotive collection on Manoftheworld.com. The site has a very exclusive range of vintage cars, all in prestige condition, for sale. Some of which are particularly rare. I have fallen in love with this 230 SL coupe (featured below). It could be yours. JB







No comments:

Post a Comment