I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Burger and Lobster

If you are ever looking for a quick & impressive lunch or dinner look no further then Burger and Lobster.
The name tells you everything you need to know about the menu. You basically have 3 options: Buger, full lobster and lobster roll. Each served with a side salad and fries for a reasonable £20. You could always order extra sides if you wish. My personal favorite is the lobster roll. You cannot book in advance. The restaurant works on a first come first serve basis. There a few dotted around the city of London. I really like the Knightsbridge venue in Harvey Nics. Gentleman, if you haven't, you really should check it out. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment