I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Pankhurst

If I had more time on my hands and if I cut my hair more often (I don't. It's rogue) and if I spent more time in London, then Pankhurst would be my barber of choice. This gentleman's haven has been well publicised in recent years with big style magazines GQ & Esquire amongst the fan base. The man behind the barbershop is Brent Pankhurst. A barber who has worked with multiple celebrities and styled hair for multiple magazine covers & shows. The whole experience is very personal. What you would expect from a high profile barber. Pankhurst also has a prime range of products available in store or online. While your there you might as well get a wet shave. Everyone likes a baby face. Pankhurstlondon.com JB


No comments:

Post a Comment