I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Jetsuite

Gentleman, Jetsuite is awesome. In essence instead of purchasing regular flights to your next destination on websites such as kayak, you can book a private jet. Yes, a whole private jet to yourself. Granted the flights are little more expensive than booking a regular commercial flight seat, but a small fraction of what it would normally cost for a private jet. The reason why the flights are available so cheap is because the owners/charters of these jets often send the jet to a given destination for business purposes or need the jet to be returned after a one way flight therefore the one way is empty and this is the ticket you are being sold. The site is a bit hit and miss when looking for flights but definitely worth a peek. Check out Jetsuite.com. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment