I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Midnight recovery concentrate

Well I am suitably impressed by this summer weather in England so far. A great deal of my time has been/will be spent outside. With Glastonbury, Wimbledon over the next two weeks, multiple summer garden parties, BBQs etc. we all will be soaking up the rays and having one drink too many. One of the repercusions of all that sun and dehydration is tired dry skin. I have found a simple lightweight solution that works better then baby fairies kissing & massaging your face; Kiehls midnight recovery concentrate. Most men aren't that comfortable with serums. Serums are for women. It's time to accept that there is nothing wrong with waking up looking good. A good serum will do that for you. The bottle is small enough that you can even stick it in your pocket and use a few drops on those mornings when you happen to still be up at 3.30AM. Enjoy the summer. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment