I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Nike Rebento

If you are a regular gym goer then you need this. Well you don't... but you will want this. Badly. This is the Nike Rebento. It's the official gym bag of Cristiano Ronaldo for the World Cup. I'm personally not very partial towards CR7, but I like a great deal of his Nike kit. This bag is the worlds first 3D printed bag. Technology often reserved for the medical faculty. Unfortunately there are currently only 3 of these in existence all of which belong to CR7, Neymar and Rooney. However you will probably be able to get your hands on one at the start of the next football season (only a few months away). I am a big fan of leather & canvas high end gym bags, but I will make an exception for this. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment