I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Instagram kicks

If you are anything like me then Instagram is a great pastime of yours. We all have a mild obsession with our phone snaps and with the plethora of editing apps available, these snaps morph into some decent photography. Adidas is introducing a new version of the ZX Flux that allows you to customise your trainers with photos from your Instagram on the Mi Adidas app. I'm not a big fan of wearing sneakers on a regular basis (apart from workout time) but this interesting idea by Adidas might have just changed my mind. No selfies please! JB


No comments:

Post a Comment