I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

The old cinema

If you are ever looking for some incredible vintage furniture & lighting then look no further than theoldcinema.co.uk. The bulk of the stock is geared towards decorating bachelor pads/smoking rooms/loft conversions etc. I was looking online for some industrial style lamps and was really impressed by the number of items I fancied. It's not often that you  find a 'one stop shop' when searching for decor that appeals to men. It's really worth checking out. I have happened to do a complete 180 on my plan for heavy industrial lamps and have decided on a pair of these made with old polo balls. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment