I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Thursday 4 September 2014

Resurection Dust

More and more men are expanding their toiletry collections. The modern man does groom. A lot. Not because it is vain and feceitious but because in a world where image holds great significance we want to look our best. Today I want to introduce you to a hairstylist's biggest trade secret; hair dust! Most men, including myself, have a go to hair wax or pomade in their bathroom but I doubt many have a hair dust. In essence hair dusts add volume and texture. They create friction between the hair fibres leaving you with a thicker fuller do. Not a bad thing. Especially if you have noticed that receder creeping back. These hair dusts work equally well on straight or curly hair. And don't worry if you're hair is already thick, the dust will only create some awesome looking separation. My favorite is by Label M. Their product is called resurection dust. Give it a go, you won't regret it. JB





No comments:

Post a Comment