I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Saturday 28 June 2014

Workout

I am no stranger to workouts. Working out for many years has enabled me to sift through masses of exercises narrowing them down to the ones that work best for me. I have some staple favorites for each muscle group that I believe give me the biggest gains in the shortest amount of time. Undoubtedly my favorite core exercise is the dragon flag. The dragon flag has singlehandedly given me greater results than the entire combination of my remaining core exercises. To perform the dragon flag:
Lie on a bench and grip it behind your head. Swing your legs overhead until your body is nearly vertical. Keep your core tense. Lower slowly and repeat to failure. Simple yet massively effective. JB



No comments:

Post a Comment