I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Thursday 24 September 2015

Larose

Hello Gentleman. Historically I have never been a fan of wide & short brimmed hats. I manage to tolerate the occasional baseball cap (for convince purposes), but Larose has managed to change my perception & ideologies about hats for good.
Premium hatmaker Larose Paris releases its largest-ever collection for the fall/winter season, featuring 76 styles in total. The collection uses the highest quality natural materials paired with clever details, and is split into two parts. There are the traditional hats made of waterproof rabbit felts, encompassing 32 styles of wide- and short-brimmed fedoras, and then there are the caps, available in 44 styles of five-panel and baseball caps, using materials such as Italian Casentino wool and Moon flannel from England. If you are in a 'daring' mood I suggest you take a step out of your comfort zone and invest in a Larose hat. JB





No comments:

Post a Comment