I am a modern man. My body is my temple. I eat clean, exercise often, moisturise daily and aim to carry myself like my grandfather carried himself. I travel as often as I can and keep up to date with current affairs & the technological world we live in. This blog has no sole purpose or genre. It's about man stuff.
I want to share these great findings.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Paddle8

I am currently in the process of decorating my apartment. I was doing some research and fortunately stumbled across paddle8.com. Paddle8 is an online auction house of fine art under $100,000. This platform is perfect for pairing coveted emerging artists with first time collectors. The man running the show is Alexander Gilkes (former chief auctioneer at Phillips de Pury) ensuring the quality of art meets certain standards. The beauty of the sight is that you purchase artwork direct from the artists hence the reasonable commission rates. The site is extremely simple to use with a similar bidding process to that of eBay which most of us are familiar with. I currently have this piece by Banksy (current bid- $13 000) on my wish list. JB


No comments:

Post a Comment